1 Who we are
2 What information we collect and how.
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
3 What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
(1) To comply with legal requirements.
(2) In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services we offer. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
(3) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
(4) Session information stored in cookies, these do not include any personal information and are used to ensure the correct data is extracted from the database when using our interactive systems.
4 Your rights
(1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing us or by writing to us at our customer services address in (2) below. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sale obligations.
(2) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address:
Redmire Equestrian Ltd Lower Oversley Lodge Farm, Lodge Farm. Oversley Green. Alcester. Warwickshire. B49 6LJ