Terms of Access to the Website
TERMS OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
The website www.redmire.co.uk and the subdomains of it are operated by Redmire Equestrian Ltd. ("the Operator") Lower Oversley Lodge Farm, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 6LJ registered in England no.
Use of and access to the Website is subject to the following terms which include:
Copyright Notice and Licence;
Terms and Conditions of Acceptance of Advertisements;
Registration Terms and Conditions;
Swear Word Policy; and
Disability Access Statement.
Access to particular areas of the Website may be subject to additional terms to which you must consent in order to use those areas.
1. BY ENTERING THE WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS THEN PLEASE LEAVE THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
2. Links. No metatags hyperlinks or other forms of linkage whatsoever to any other site may be imposed on the website without the prior express written consent of the Operator.
3. Viruses. If you knowingly send or infect the Website with a virus, Trojan horse, worm, etc then the Operator retains the right at its sole discretion to pursue you for all legal fees (including its own and those of any third party), damages and other expenses that may be incurred by it as a result of your actions.
4. Liability. The Operator accepts no liability in respect of the content of any third party material appearing on the Website or in respect of the content of any other website to which the Website may be linked from time to time. The Operator makes no warranty in respect of the contents of this Website and accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever and however arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of access to and use of this Website including without limitation acting or failing to act in reliance on any information contained herein.
5. Indemnity. You understand that you are personally responsible for your behaviour while on the Website, and agree to indemnify and hold the Operator, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense of any kind (including legal fees and costs) that they may incur in connection with a third party claim or otherwise, in relation to your use of the Website, access to the Website, your violation of either these Terms or the rights of any third party, disclosure of membership passwords and any other matter in connection with your participation in the services on the Website.
6. Force Majeure. The Operator does not warrant that functions contained in the Website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Operaotor or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. UK & Republic of Ireland Law. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the United Kingdom (in respect of users residing in the United Kingdom) and the applicable laws of the Republic of Ireland (in respect of users residing in the Republic of Ireland) without regard to conflict of law principles, and users agree that all legal proceedings relating to the matters herein shall be adjudicated solely in the courts of either the United Kingdom or, where relevant, the Republic of Ireland. Save where specifically indicated otherwise, in respect of users residing in the UK the Website and its contents are targeted only at UK residents and goods and services offered are available only to UK residents. In respect of users residing in the Republic of Ireland save where specifically indicated otherwise, the Website and its contents are targeted only at ROI residents and goods and services offered are available only to ROI residents.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE AND LICENCE
1. Ownership. Except in the case of any Forums and any other content you create, the copyright in the Website and its contents belongs to the Operator, or has been included with the consent of other copyright owners. Reproduction in any form, printing or downloading of part or all of the contents is forbidden save in accordance with the licence granted below.
2. Licence to copy for personal use: You may print copies of any item in hard copy provided that you do not edit alter amend or delete any part of it or combine it with other material. You may recopy the material to individual third parties for their personal information only if you acknowledge the Website as the source of the information by including such acknowledgement and the address of the Operator and the Website in the copy of the material AND you inform the third party that the material may not be copied or reproduced in any way. You may not supply the material to any third party for commercial gain.
3. Web Aggregation: If you are a paid for web aggregator you require a license to redistribute the content of this site.
4. No Transmission. No part of the Website or the contents thereof may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
1. Ownership. If you submit content to the Operator (including without limitation any text, photograph, graphics, video or audio) , you grant the Operator a licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute and display in public that content in any form and media on or in connection with the Site, at no cost to us and for as long as we require and you warrant that you own or have rights to the intellectual property in such content and have the right to grant this licence. You waive any moral rights in your contribution. You will indemnify us and keep us indemnified from and against all costs, claims, damages and expenses made against or incurred by us as a result of a third party alleging that the use of such content by us infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party.
2. Submissions. When submitting content, you agree not to do any of the following:
defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the rights of any person or entity (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, confidentiality, or rights of privacy);
upload or transmit any material which is unlawful, indecent, defamatory, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive or objectionable, politically sensitive or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
upload or transmit files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
upload or transmit any materials that infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party;
upload or transmit material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as confidential information);
upload or transmit any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms, corrupted files or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer;
use the system of uploading or transmitting content (or any part thereof) in a way that may cause the system (or the servers or networks connected to the system) to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the system is in any way impaired;
where you are not the author of any material you are uploading or transmitting , delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or within the material;
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE OF ADVERTISEMENTS (WEBSITE)
The Website is produced and updated by the Operator.
In these Conditions:
"the Operator" means Redmire Stables and Buildings Ltd.
"the Advertiser" means any person or company placing with the Operator an order for the publication of an advertisement on the Operator's hosted websites.
Orders for insertion of advertisements on the Website are accepted subject to the following conditions.
1. Warranty. The placing of an order constitutes a warranty from the advertiser and/or advertising agency to the Operator:
that the advertisement is legal, decent, honest and truthful, complying with the British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion, with any relevant codes of practice and with the requirements of current legislation; and
that the advertisement is not defamatory and does not infringe the copyright moral rights or any other rights of any third party.
2. Links. No hyperlinks or metatags may be included in any advertisements save with the express prior permission of the Publisher.
3. Indemnity. The Advertiser and/or advertising agency agrees to indemnify the Operator in respect of all costs, claims, damages, or other charges arising directly or indirectly as a result of the publication of the advertisement(s).
4. No Guarantee. While every endeavour will be made to meet the wishes of advertisers, the Operator does not guarantee the publication of any particular advertisement or its publication on any particular date or in a particular part or to be inserted under a particular classification.
5. Errors. It is the responsibility of the Advertiser/advertising agency to check the first appearance of any series of advertisements and notify the Operator immediately of any errors. The Operator assumes no responsibility for the correction of errors unless notified by the advertiser. In the event of any error, misprint or omission in the Website of an advertisement or part of an advertisement (however caused) the Operator will re-publish the advertisement or relevant part of the advertisement as the case may be. No re-publication or adjustment will be made where the error, misprint or omission does not materially detract from the advertisement.
6. Limitation on Liability. In no circumstances shall the total liability of the Operator for any error, misprint or omission exceed
the amount of a full refund of any price paid to the Operator for the advertisement in connection with which liability arose; or
the cost of a further or corrective advertisement of a type and standard reasonably comparable to that in connection with which liability arose.
7. Save as set out above, the Operator accepts no liability in respect of any loss or damage occasioned directly or indirectly as a result of publication of any advertisement or any loss or damage occasioned directly or indirectly by any total or partial failure (however caused) of publication of any advertisement or of any title or website in which any advertisement is scheduled to appear.
8. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Operator accepts no liability in respect of any loss or damage alleged to have arisen through delay in forwarding or omitting to forward replies to box numbers to the advertiser (however caused). The Advertiser hereby authorises the Operator to return to its originator or destroy any communication which, in the reasonable opinion of the Operator, should not be delivered to the Advertiser.
9. Refusals and Amendments. The Operator reserves the right to:
Refuse any advertisement or if already accepted to cancel the order at any time by giving reasonable notice before the next insertion, but in that event the Advertiser/advertising agency shall not be liable for payment of the difference (if any) between the rates for the series specified in the order and the usual price for the series of insertions which has appeared when the order is stopped; and
require any alteration it considers necessary or desirable in any advertisement.
Mail order advertisements will not be accepted for publication by the Operator.
10. Cancellation. The Operator will require three clear working days’ notice of cancellation of any order or unexpired part of an order. Cancellations must be notified in writing or by Email notification from the email address from which the order originated.
11. Self Service Advertising. The Operator reserves the right to edit any advertisements created through any online self service facilities. The Operator may remove photographs and alter text based content. It is the responsibility of the Advertiser to check their self created online advertisement on a regular basis and to notify the Operator of any apparent issues. All self service access is password controlled. It is the responsibility of the Advertiser to keep their password confidential. You, the Advertiser, are completely responsible for activities that happen under your account and password. If you think there has been unauthorised use of your account or password, you agree immediately to notify the Operator and co-operate with the Operator to resolve it. The Operator will not issue compensation should the web site be temporarily unavailable for any period of time. Any notice of advertisement withdrawal must be submitted to the Operator in writing. The Operator endeavours to carry out the request within a time period agreed with the Advertiser.
12. Copyright. The copyright for all purposes in all artwork, copy, video, audio and other material which the Operator or his employees have originated, contributed to or reworked shall vest in the Operator. The Advertiser authorises the Operator to record, reproduce, publish, distribute and broadcast (or to permit the same) all advertisements (including, but not limited to text, artwork, video and photographs) and to include and make them available in any information service, electronic or otherwise.
13. Consents. The placing of an order by an Advertiser, or an advertising agency on behalf of a client, constitutes an assurance that all necessary authority and consents have been secured in respect of the use in the advertisement(s) (a) of pictorial or any other representations of (or purporting to be of) living persons, and of references to any words attributed to living persons and (b) any material the copyright in which vests in a third party.
14. Risk. Any material submitted by the Advertiser is held by the Operator at the Advertiser’s risk and should be insured by the Advertiser against loss or damage from whatever cause. The Operator reserves the right to destroy without notice all such property after the date of its last appearance in an advertisement unless the advertiser has given instructions to the contrary.
15. Box Numbers. The Operator will endeavour to forward all replies to a box number to the Advertiser as soon as is possible after receipt, but the Operator accepts no liability in respect of any loss or damage alleged to have arisen through delay in forwarding or omitting to forward such replies, howsoever caused. The Advertiser authorises the Operator to examine material passing through boxes and to return to its originator any communication which, in the opinion of the Operator, should not be delivered to the Advertiser. Advertisements from dealers are not accepted.
16. Rates. The rates charged for the transmission of any advertisement shall be those set out in the Operator's rate card in force at the time the order is placed. The rate card is subject to change at any time. Copies are available on request. It is the responsibility of the Advertiser to bring to the Operator's attention at the time of booking any discount, allowance or exemption from VAT (Value Added Tax) to which entitlement is claimed.
17. Time of Payment. Payment may be required for any advertisement at the Operator's discretion.
18. Data Protection. The Operator will hold personal information obtained in dealings with customers and process it in accordance with current legislation. A primary use of Advertiser personal information is for the marketing purposes of the Operator. If an Advertiser does not wish for their personal information to be used for this purpose this should be indicated at the time of booking the advertisement. Any subsequent request to remove consent for personal information to be used for marketing purposes should be submitted in writing to Redmire Equestrian Ltd. Lower Oversley Lodge Farm, Oversley Green, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 6LJ
19. Disclosure of Identity. The Operator reserves the right to disclose the name and address and any other account details of advertisers and/or agencies to the police, trading standards officials, or any other relevant authority.
20. Acceptance. The placing of an order for the insertion of an advertisement shall amount to an acceptance of the above conditions and any conditions stipulated on an agency’s or advertiser’s order form or elsewhere by an agency or an advertiser shall be void insofar as they are in conflict with them.